- Anxiety and stress disorders
- Problems associated with the reproductive system (menstrual problems, such as PMS, painful, scanty, heavy or irregular periods, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome and menopause can all be treated)
- Problems with conception, male and female infertility, and loss of libido
- Joint pain and joint mobilit
- Breathing disorders (all respiratory problems, including asthma, chest infections, cough infections, coughs and colds, ear, nose and throat problems can be ease with reflexology)
- Sleep problems and insomnia
- Problems with digestion and elimination (constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies and flatulence)
- Blood sugar disorders
- Skin disorders (acne, eczema, psoriasis and rashes)
- Degenerative disorders(i.e. symptoms of MS and Parkinson’s disease)
- Sinus disorders
- Ear disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Circulatory problems
- Irregular blood pressure
- Toxin build up
- Low immunity
- Restores mental illness
- Improves focus and concentration
- Enhances and stimulates creativity and productivity
- Calms an overactive mind
- Boosts confidence
- Reduces or eliminates the need for drugs, tobacco and alcohol
- Reduces emotional turmoil
- Releases the memory of past hurts
- Calms anger, frustration and impatience Induces courage and strength helping to cope with difficult situations and problems
- Lifts depression
- Increases positive emotions such as happiness, joy, enthusiasm for life
- Assists in resolving emotional conflicts
- Relieves stress, induces a deep sense of relaxation
Swedish massage is the most common and best-known type of massage in the West. If it’s your first time at the spa or you don’t get massage often, Swedish massage is the best place to start. Swedish massage and other types of therapeutic massage are performed by trained, licensed massage therapists.
Head and Neck Massage
Most people suffer from tension in their necks and shoulders at some time in their lives, which is hardly surprising if you consider the job the neck has to do! Poor posture, bad working positions, and carrying heavy bags all conspire to make the problem worse. However, you can ease the pain with a remedy literally at your fingertips.
Foot massage has been practiced in many cultures for centuries to promote health and well-being. Today, massage is considered a complementary and alternative medicine used by millions to relieve pain, reduce stress and anxiety, rehabilitate injuries and boost general health.
Soft Touch Massage
A gentle back and shoulder massage. The masseuse has a really soft touch and it makes for a very peaceful massage.
Hot Stones Massage
Hot stone massage is a natural therapy in which warmed stones are positioned on parts of the client’s body of to maximize the therapeutic benefit.
Aromatherapy massage is massage therapy but with highly concentrated plant oils, called essential oils, added to the massage oil or lotion. The nostrils are attached to a part of the brain called the limbic system. The limbic system controls emotions and influences the nervous system and hormones.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeperpressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
Chocolate Body Scrub
If you’ve had a tough day and need some invigorating, or if you simply want healthy skin, making this completely natural body scrub–infused with chocolate.
Coffee Body Scrub
Now your taste buds aren’t the only ones craving coffee. With beauty benefits ranging from reducing cellulite to fighting acne and psoriasis.
Sea Salt Body Scrub
Salty Salt Scrubs for a Deep-Sea Clean.
Many people suffer with cracked heels without taking much care of their feet .
He deliciously named Chocolate Massage is an indulgent treatment for the body using Dead Sea salts, essential oils and warmed 100% pure cocoa butter.
Back Scrub: Sea Salt, Chocolate, Coffee
Pamper Yourself with Luxurious, Skin-Tingling Exfoliation. Get the clear, radiant skin you deserve with the all-natural hemp body scrubb.
Shaving is the removal of hair, by using a razor or any other kind of bladed implement, to slice it down—to the level of the skin or otherwise.
Removing underarm hair can help reduce odor and is a cultural norm in many places.
Chest and Abdomen
Here’s another big benefit too: shaving will only keep the hair at bay for a few days but removing it at the root will give you a smooth chest.
There are as many reasons for leg shaving as there are ways and means to do it. Maybe you just like your legs to be smooth.
Shaving your arms, as with shaving other body parts, will temporarily remove body hair in probably the quickest and most comfortable way.
Back and Shoulders
If you swim, run or bike there are actual performance benefits that come with playing it smooth.
Shaving has benefits for competitive swimmers and bodybuilders, and can also … If you’re a swimmer, shaving your body may prove beneficial.
A growing number of people are trimming and grooming their legs.
Back and Shoulders
It can be very uncomfortable to shave/trim your shoulders or back. That’s why we can do that for you in a professional manner.
Eliminate arm flab and sculpt rock-star arms.
Chest and Abdomen
To have a “baby” like skin, you MUST trim your Chest and Abdomen too.
Trim the under arm hair and get rid of any unpleasant sweating.
For an athletic form, you will always have to trim your entire body. Nothing compares to a flawless, healthy trimmed skin.